Porphyry Copper Deposit Model: Amazon.es: U.S. Department ...
This report contains a revised descriptive model of porphyry copper deposits (PCDs), the world''s largest source (about 60 percent) and resource (about 65 percent) of copper and a major source of molybdenum, gold and silver.
Airborne Electromagnetics | Geoscience Australia
The Orogen contains Cambro-Ordovician rocks that have potential for Iron Oxide Copper-Gold (IOCG) resources, porphyry copper-gold and Volcanic-Hosted Massive Sulphide (VHMS) deposits. Survey data will add to knowledge of cover thickness and character and will inform future geological mapping in …
Preliminary Model of Porphyry Copper Deposits
Preliminary Model of Porphyry Copper Deposits Byron R. Berger, Robert A. Ayuso, Jeff C. Wynn, and Robert R. Seal Introduction Porphyry copper deposits result from the complex interactions and feedbacks of many processes. Owing to the complexity, a succinct definition that includes the essential attributes of this deposit class is elusive.
Advancing STRATEGIC, DISTRICT SCALE GOLD AND …
• A high sulphidation epithermal gold-silver deposit • Largest active gold mining operation in Latin America; 4th or 5th largest in the world • 13.4 million ounces gold, 74.4 Moz silver, and 298.5 million pounds copper (measured and indicated mineral resource from 169.5 million tons grading 2.46 g/t gold, 13.66 g/t silver and 0.08% copper)*
A Research Review of Iron Oxide Copper‐Gold Deposits ...
· Iron oxide copper‐gold (IOCG) deposits are a research focus of the current ore deposit geology, and have attracted much attention among the worldwide geologists and exploration experts due to their shallow depth, a wide variety of mineral species and large scale.
TMZ AGM 2014
Thomson Resources Limited(TMZ). This presentation and the information contained in this notice is not a ... Warraweena Porphyry copper-gold drill targets ... TIN Wilgaroon Drill target defined:Ardlethan model TIN Victory Tin Drill target defined LEAD-ZINC Achilles Joint ventured to Kidman Resources 3 2 1. TFB -Full extent of former TMZ areas ...
Projects • Thomson Resources Ltd
Projects. Thomson Resources holds a diverse portfolio of minerals tenements across gold, silver and tin in New South Wales and Queensland. The Company''s primary focus is its aggressive "Fold Belt Hub and Spoke" consolidation strategy in NSW and Qld border region. The strategy has been designed and executed in order to create a large ...
Province-scale commonalities of some world-class gold ...
· Orogenic gold, Intrusion-related gold (IRGD), Carlin-type gold, and Iron-oxide copper-gold (IOCG) deposits are classified as separate deposit types (e.g., Lang et al., 2000, Cline et al., 2005, Hedenquist et al., 2005, Williams et al., 2005, Goldfarb et al., 2007) on the basis of their deposit-scale geological and genetic characteristics: including, for example, structural style, host rocks ...
largest gold and base metal deposits. It will be in such areas where cover has limited previous exploration that the large discoveries of the future will be made. Exploration has also continued on the orogenic gold target at Ares and initial work has commenced at the Warraweena potential porphyry copper-gold system.
Porphyry Copper Deposit Model
This report contains a revised descriptive model of porphyry copper deposits (PCDs), the world''s largest source (about 60 percent) and resource (about 65 percent) of copper and a major source of molybdenum, gold and silver. Despite relatively low grades (average 0.44 percent copper in 2008), PCDs have significant economic and societal impacts ...
Exploring in "The Pacific Ring of Fire ...
Porphyry Cu targets over photo-interpreted geology & elevated gold The processing of the data collected during the 2018 heliborne Geophysical Survey completed by Airborne Logistics, Thomson Aviation and Fathom Geophysics has resulted in a catalogue of targets for porphyry copper and epithermal styles of mineralisation. A number of these ...
MINERAL POTENTIAL MAPPING AS A STRATEGIC PLANNING …
due to its historic production, known resources, operating mines, and potential for the discovery of new porphyry copper–gold, polymetallic skarn, orogenic gold, and VAMS systems. New and improved pre-competitive geoscience datasets for the eastern Lachlan Orogen were compiled by the GSNSW. These datasets include:
IOCG Deposits: A Cordilleran Perspective
not necessarily economic–contents of copper and gold, and mineralogy similar to the diversity seen globally (Williams et al. 2005). Most are closely related in broadly coeval intrusive centers, likely exceptions being the "detachment" Cu-Au-hematite deposits of the southern Basin and Range province (Barton et al. 2000).
Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) Deposits Provide Mining ...
· Iron-oxide-copper-gold (IOCG) deposits rank alongside porphyry deposits as some of the world''s largest deposits and most consistent in grade, …
Epithermal Gold Deposits : their characteristics & modeling
resource assessment. A mineral deposit model is a systematically arranged body of information that describes the essential attributes of a mineral deposit type. ... • Porphyry Cu-Au: Porphyry gold and gold-copper deposits: associated with multidirectional stockwork mineralization
Advances in Geological Models and Exploration Methods for ...
THE PORPHYRY MODEL T ODAY Copper ± gold ± molybdenum porphyry deposits are large tonnage, low -grade hypogene resources. The deposit class is unified by a close spatial, temporal and genetic association between subvolcanic porphyritic intrusive complexes (the ''porphyry'') and hypogene mineralization and hydrothermal
Extensions Of The Cobar Basin? The Thomson Fold Belt, NSW
Confirmed similarities to nearby Cobar deposits Good gold and porphyry copper potential Well defined exploration program Experienced and successful management team Strong Government support THOMSON RESOURCES LTD. ACN: 138 358 728. Level 1, 80 Chandos Street . St Leonards NSW 2065. PO Box 956 Crows Nest NSW 1585. T: (02) 9906 6225
Global mineral resource assessment: porphyry copper ...
Mineral resource assessments provide a synthesis of available information about distributions of mineral deposits in the Earth''s crust. A probabilistic mineral resource assessment of undiscovered resources in porphyry copper deposits in Mexico was done as part of a global mineral resource assessment. The purpose of the study was to (1) delineate permissive areas (tracts) for undiscovered ...
Tectonism and Exhumation in Convergent Margin Orogens ...
Three widespread and abundant types of ore deposits, epithermal silver‐gold (Ag‐Au), porphyry copper (Cu), and orogenic gold (Au), form by hydrothermal activity during tectonic convergence along continental margins, and their preservation provides new insights into rates of those processes that form and destroy ore deposits as well as overlying rock.
Porphyry Deposits: General characteristics and modeling ...
porphyry deposits and it occurs within porphyritic monzonite stocks and adjacent volcanic rocks of the Takla group. Exten-sive knowledge about the geology and mineralization has been achieved through a major drilling program. The initial deposit model consists of a vertical monzonitic stock intruding into a
Gold in porphyry copper deposits: its abundance and fate ...
· 1.. IntroductionPorphyry copper deposits contain up to 100 t of gold and are among the largest reservoirs of gold in the upper crust (Kerrich et al., 2000).They are commonly surrounded by deposits and country rock containing gold that is thought to have been derived from them (Jones, 1992).Gold can be removed from porphyry copper systems by vapors that separate at high …
NSW Department of Primary Industries
Cadia and Copper Hill are porphyry Cu-Au systems located within the Molong Volcanic Rise, a magmatic complex of intrusive and volcanic rocks of Ordovician age The resource at Copper Hill contains over 455.000 tonnes of copper and 1.4 million ounces of gold (136Mt at 0.33% copper & 0.32g/t gold using 0.2% copper cut-off). Recent drilling
2.4 Iron oxide copper-gold mineral system | Geoscience ...
Iron oxide copper-gold (IOCG) deposits (Hitzman et al., 1992) are a diverse family of mineral deposits characterised by the following features: (1) Cu with or without Au, as economic metals, (2) hydrothermal ore styles and strong structural controls, (3) abundant magnetite and/or hematite, (4) Fe oxides with Fe/Ti greater than those in most igneous rocks, and (5) no clear spatial associations ...
3 Thomson''s Tin Prospects Rank Project Prospect Current 1 Wagga Tin Belt Bygoo North* Outstanding drill results 2 Wagga Tin Belt Ardlethan and surrounds Multiple hard-rock tin prospects:lightly tested 3 Wagga Tin Belt Mt Paynter* JORC Resource; further potential 4 Wagga Tin Belt Wilgaroon* Drill target defined: Ardlethan model 5 Wagga Tin Belt Gibsonvale Potential to find source for alluvial tin
On a proposed plutonic porphyry gold deposit model ...
A plutonic porphyry gold deposit model is proposed that is imilar to the plutonic porphyry copper deposit model. However, unlike the plutonic porphyry copper deposit model, the proposed model is deficient in copper and contains less than 1 percent total sulfides. In the proposed model, gold is accompanied by scheelite, molybdenite, arsenopyrite, a variety of bismuth sulfides, tellurides, and ...
Discovering new mineral systems in the Cobar RegionBroken Hill, May 2012
Asiamet Resources Limited Listed on AIM: ARS
· The BEP and BWP deposits are part of the larger Beutong intrusive complex, which comprises a large high-quality copper, gold, silver, molybdenum deposit that outcrops at surface and remains open both laterally and at depth. Resources contain 2.4Mt (5.3BIb) copper, 2.1Moz gold and 20.6Moz silver on
(PDF) Ore Deposits ORE DEPOSIT TYPES AND THEIR PRIMARY ...
The Ridgeway Spry, B. Marshall and F.M. Vokes (Editors), Metamorphosed and gold-copper deposit: A high-grade alkalic porphyry deposit in the Metamorphogenic Ore Deposits. Reviews in Economic Geology, Lachlan Fold Belt, New South Wales, Australia.
Porphyry Copper, Gold, and Molybdenum Deposits: Preface ...
Porphyry Copper, Gold, and Molybdenum Deposits: Preface . EDITOR: DAVID R. COOKE. CODES – The Australian Research Council''s Centre for Excellence in Ore Deposit Research, University of Tasmania, Private Bag 126, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia . Porphyry deposits are the world''s principal resources of Cu, Mo, and Re, and are major
Bellhaven & Dominion Extend Copper and Gold Mineralization ...
· (Canada Newswire English Via Thomson Dialog NewsEdge) Attention Business Editors PANAMA CITY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ -- Bellhaven Copper & Gold, Inc. (TSX-Venture: BHV) ("Bellhaven" or the "Company") in conjunction with its joint venture partner Dominion Minerals Corp. (OTC: DMNM) is pleased to report summary copper, gold and silver results from Holes CH-07-01 to CH-07-11 as part …
Epithermal Gold for Explorationists | AIG Journal
Most explorationists regard epithermal gold deposits as those formed at higher crustal levels than porphyry environments, although many are telescoped upon deeper porphyry systems. Original definitions (Heald et al., 1987) suggest that epithermal deposits formed at temperatures < 300°C and therefore at elevated crustal settings, typically < 1 km.
Gold in Porphyry Copper Deposits: Experimental ...
· If gold is present in the ore-forming solutions, more of it will be deposited in high-temperature porphyry copper-gold deposits where it will be closely associated with bornite. Coexisting magnetite in these deposits should generate magnetic anomalies.
IOCG Iron Oxide Copper Gold Ore Deposits
· IOCG Iron Oxide Copper Gold Ore Deposits goes with porphyries as they are also loosely associated with a large felsic intrusions and form at moderate depths, unlike the dominantly tertiary porphyries IOCG''s tend to be much older and are …
- sand making machine in german
- perlite silt equipmentperlite stone crusher
- what is the process of crushing gold called
- mongolia stone export
- used cement silo and auger
- operation of rotary furnace
- proline mining equipment in europe
- what is gypsum ceiling
- urgently selling jaw crusher used x china
- stone crusher eje
- mineral processing researchers
- the revolution in south africa an analysis
- screen bowl centrifuges thrust bearings
- primary iron ore crusher india
- phosphating tank process